FACTS ABOUT MENCHACA LIBRARY
- All students visit the library every week
- In the Fall semester of 2014 students checked out over 9,000 books
- Pre-K and Kindergarten can check out one book a week
- First through Fifth graders can check out two books a week.
- Books can be checked out for two weeks, but students are encouraged to bring back there books as soon as they are finished so they can check out a additional books to read.
- Books are marked overdue two weeks from the check out date.
- Students with overdue library books may not check out new books until their overdue books are returned or paid for.